Welcome to the UndocuHub’s service provider Help Desk. This page is to help service providers connect with the UndocuHub and get their resources on our website and out to the community.
If you reached this page in error, please return to UndocuHelp.com
The resources listed on our page are intended for anyone residing in Colorado, regardless of immigration status.
If you are unsure if there are restrictions on the services that your organization provides, you can ask during the interview process how to find out or what restrictions apply.
- I am new to UndocuHub and want to learn more if our resources are a good fit
- All new service providers meet with one of our outreach staff, where you can ask questions and learn about what UndocuHub is all about. During the interview, you will also be walked through the website submission form.
- I am ready to get my resources on the UndocuHub page!
- Great! All service providers go through an interview to make sure we’re on the same page and you understand how UndocuHub works and we get the information we need to communicate to the community. Schedule an interview with Leslie here: https://calendly.com/leslieval/undocuhub-meeting
- Once an interview is conducted, an Outreach member will send you a form to fill out. Please fill out the form as completely and promptly as possible.
- I submitted a form but need to make edits to my listing on the UndocuHub website
- No need to go through another meeting (unless you’d like to request one), instead fill out this webpost edit form:
- If you would like to join our Community Outreach Committee, which meets once a month to get resources and events out to the community, you can email Juan Gallegos at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Join our Community Connection Nights on the last Tuesday of every month.
- Sign up for our mailing list.